I'm DELIGHTED to meet with you! My job is to help YOU with your library research needs. Here's my website; check it out!
This guide directs you to the major research resources for your program. It also describes research services available from the University Library at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Off-Campus Access to Library Databases (Remote Access) Instructions Establish connectivity between your computer and the Stout Library. Included are email activation and trouble-shooting suggestions if you encounter problems.
- Laptop Registration. If you will be using your laptop on campus for the first time this semester, you need to get connected to the Stout network. Call the ASK5000 Technology Help Desk for details: 715/232-5000.
- If you are using a computer at work, workplace firewalls may prevent access to library resources.
There are several ways to get some help when you're in need:
- Contact information is to the left.
- Click the Ask-A-Librarian button to reach us via email/IM.
- Call the Reference Desk at 715/232-1353
- Stop in when you're on campus.
- Make a consultation appointment; 15 minutes of time with me can save you 15 hours!