Getting Started With Your Library Research
Use the page tabs above for help in navigating library research. Each tab represents one of the main research catagories shown below.
- Finding Your Sources details the process of accessing all types of information resources.
- Pre-and post-research steps are presented in the other sections.
- Use the tabs above for navigation.
Asking for Help
Professional librarians offer assistance to all individuals using the library's resources.
In the building:
- University Library Reference Desk, 1st floor. Hours
- Consultation appointments for reference assistance can be made in advance.
Can't come to the library?
- Call a reference librarian at (715) 232-1353,
- Send a question and get a response via e-mail: Ask A Librarian (Link also on the library's homepage)
Virtual Library Tour
Get to know your University Library by taking a Tour. By getting acquainted with the library, you'll be able to efficiently find your resources plus locate some good study areas to get your library work done.