To create a list of commodities for a country follow these steps:
- Select Trade By Commodity from the Data Source Selection screen, Harmonized District Level Data section (either Imports or Exports).
- Click on Country (in left column; opens Geographic Regions in right column).
- Click on Clear All (Red X below ALL).
- Click on the + Plus Sign to the left of World Total to see a list of countries
- Select a Country:
>>Click in a Check Box for Country (scroll down for countries) OR
>>Click on down arrow below the Members tab (upper right) OR
>>Type in a Country in the search box and click on the Go button
- Click on Measures (in left column)
- Uncheck Quanity and Unit Price
- Sort Descending - click on the Down Arrow in a Year to Date or a Year Column for Values [YTD].
- Commodities in descending values (highest values first) will be displayed.
- Value = Commodities in Dollars.
- Download by clicking on the Green Arrow on the navigation bar above the table
- Select format: Comm delimited ASCII format (*.csv)
- Click OK
- Click on Open from the prompt at the bottom of the screen
- The file will open in Excel as a spreadsheet
- Make modifications as needed
- To save the file, click on File/Save As