In order to understand employee's/student's training requirements you may need to analyze and write tasks or revise an existing training curriculum. Primary sources are:
- ERIC Comprehensive collection of educational materials including performance analysis.
- Access the index via EBSCO on the Articles/Databases tab on the Library Home Page
- Select Research Databases
- Select ERIC
- Select Advanced Search
- Enter topic
- Under Journal or Document: Select Documents (ED)
- Stout Thesis Collection Some Stout graduate papers are a performance/task analysis.
- VTECS A series of specific performance analyses in many diverse occupations.
[VTECS began operating as the Career and Technical Education Consortium of States, Inc (CTECS) on January 1, 2010]